Types of knives you will ever need in your kitchen
1. Chefs knife or French knife: The most important tool used while cooking.
2. A paring knife: A must have small all-purpose knife.
3. Bread or Serrated knife: Used to cut soft bread without crushing it.
4. Santoku Knife: A general-purpose kitchen knife originating in Japan similar to chefs knife. The term Santoku may refer to the wide variety of ingredients that the knife can handle: meat, fish and vegetables, or to the tasks it can perform: slicing, chopping and dicing. An optional knife.
5. Butter Knife: They have a dull cutting edge and are generally used for spreading.
Thank you for Reading.
Suggestions are welcome.
To read other articles written by me, Click Here.